Wednesday, October 7, 2015

As we turn one......

Hello everyone! Time to celebrate here at Seasons in the sun! That moment finally came in! A whole had year passed by, my new born completed one year today :-D.... And who can be the happiest? A thought, a wish, a hope that some day I shall have a tiny little space of my own where I can express myself without hesitation; a space that will grow on me and will be a connect between me and all my wonderful readers, finally became a reality on this day last year. Since then, this has been a cherished virtual corner where I sipped my chai, talked to myself and to many of you, had my story telling sessions and captured and shared many a loving moment. 
      Days, weeks and months passed and my little blog grew. It grew in experiences as I kept sharing here. Each little post had stories to tell; pictures to show and left us all with a pleasant feeling :-).... Well, I am assuming that they did bring in a smile as you read through the lines.... And meanwhile, Seasons in the sun experienced all the glorious seasons, it celebrated with me, gave me company and made lots of memories. 
       And while we celebrate together, I feel immensely proud of this little space created out of love and with the support and encouragement of a few of my close virtual friends. A big chunk of today's birthday cake is for them :-D <3..... Seasons and I together say 'Thank You' to them! Today's celebration is an informal one as I have my 'finale examen' a couple of days later. We shall be here very soon with an elaborate celebration. So see you around very soon! Do join us when we celebrate once again.
As we turn one today ; hoping for many more to come......

Happiness unlimited..............





Can we have a birthday without some candles and some cake?

6 comments:

  1. Oh yaaay V !!!!!! This is amazing!! Here's to many many years and celebrations filled with colors and vibrance that I have come to associate with You:) Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much,Peeli! You have always been so encouraging! :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to you and your baby, Vandana...have always loved your blog. All the best dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sangitha:-)..... Your appreciation means a lot to this little space:-)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to your blog!
    Best wishes for your finals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rama! You have been so encouraging! And yes! I do need all your wishes to succeed :-)

      Delete